top of page

Class MA is coming

There is a powerful new change of use – it is Class MA.

Class MA allows change of use from Class E to Residential.

For the most affected during COVID this is good news – empty shops, restaurants, cafes, offices etc for example (anything in Class E) can be converted to residential.

There are some rules and restrictions such as maximum floor space of 1,500 square metres, must be vacant, and must have been used as a Class E for two years.

Do you have a commercial space that could benefit from this change of use?

Talk to us about re-working your space and get your change of use project off the ground.

21 views0 comments

Related Posts

See All


bottom of page